Whether you are hosting a contest and need to restrict the contribution submission to approved applicants, or leveraging Svava as a means of delivering design projects to a client, it can be beneficial to restrict the ability to submit new contributions within hunts. Restricting this functionality is quick and easy. When restricted, the creator of a hunt, or the Coach of an existing hunt, can choose to implement this or not on their hunt.
1. Log into your Svava platform.
2. In the upper right hand corner of the screen, you’ll find an icon or an image for your profile. Click this icon/image.
3. From the list of options, locate “Configuration” and select “Site settings”.
4. On the screen that loads, you’ll notice the second option says “Limit Idea Creation”. Click the box to check this option.
5. Click the button labeled “Update” in the bottom right hand corner.
And now you’ve done it! Congratulations.