Sometimes certain Users should not have access to your Svava platform anymore. Perhaps they are not part of the project any longer, or your subscription only allows for a certain number of users. In that case, deleting a user can be handy.
1. Log into your Svava platform.
2. Locate and click your user profile image or icon in the upper right corner of the platform.
3. Select the “Users” option in the “General”-section
4. This will load the list of users for your Svava platform. Locate the user you wish to delete and click the name of the user.
5. Scroll down and click the red button “Delete”.
6. Confirm that this is the action you wish to make.
The user is now deleted.