Your Svava platform has a Content Management System or CMS built into the functionality. This enables you to create additional pages and fill them with content, photos, and more. The Svava CMS uses hypertext markdown language, which we’ll review in additional pages here in the help section.
You can use this CMS to add a contact page, showcase or highlight previous projects, or just about anything you might want or need to share with the users on your platform.
1. Log into your Svava platform and access your Admin panel, by clicking on the user profile image or icon in the upper right corner of the page.
2. Next locate the section in the menu named “Content management”, then go to “Pages” in that section.
3. At the bottom of the resulting screen, there is a button labeled, “Add Page”. Locate and click this button.
4. In the Title text box, add the page title.
5. In the Content text box, add the information you would like to share on this page.
6. Click save.
Congratulations, you have added a new page to your platform. The next step is to attach it to a menu choice.