Adding labels to users can be a useful way of identifying administrators, different teams of employees, ambassadors and other designations.
Svava Admins can add a new label or change a user’s label at any time.
1. Log into your Svava platform
2. Access the Admin Panel by clicking on your profile image in the upper right hand corner.
3. Locate the menu section “General” and select “Users”.
4. Search for the User you wish to give a label/whose label you wish to update.
5. Identify the middle drop down option for User Labels, and select the appropriate label.
6. Click Update
Follow steps 1 through 4 above.
5. Rather than selecting an item from the dropdown menu, enter the new label by typing it into the text box.
6. Click Update.