The top level navigation menu is a great place to display any pages that you, or your team have created using your Svava platform’s Content Management System, or CMS. Doing so, makes it easy for your platform visitors and users to find and access these pages. Adding pages to this menu takes less than a minute and is easy to do. Note: The Top level navigation is only visible when a user is loged out from your platform.
1. Log into your Svava platform and access your Admin Panel by clicking the user profile image or icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. In menu bar, under the section labeled “Content management” you’ll find a “Menus” option. Select this option.
3. From the drop down at the top of the page, make sure that the “Edit the Top Menu” is selected.
4. Click the button at the bottom of the page labeled “Add Menu Item”.
5. In the “Name” field, enter the name of the page as you would like it to appear in the top level navigation menu.
6. Select the appropriate origination of the menu item you would like to add.
A. External links are pages or destinations that are not a part of your platform. For these, copy and paste the URL into the text box below.
B. Mail-to links require an email address and when clicked, will open a new draft email.
C. Internal Pages are those contained within your platform. Selecting this option will provide you with a drop down list of your platform’s pages, from which you can choose. If there are none, back up and create a Page first.
7. Click the “Save” Button.
Congratulations, you have just added a new item to your top level navigation menu!